The Mothers’ Union is a worldwide society which is concerned with all that strengthens and preserves marriage and Christian family life. Its objects are:
- To uphold Christ’s teaching on the nature of marriage to promote its wider understanding.
- To encourage parents to bring up their children in the faith and life of the Church.
- To maintain a worldwide fellowship of Christians united in prayer, worship and service.
- To promote conditions in society favourable to stable family life and the protection of children
- To help those whose family life has met with adversity
St. George’s branch meets on the second Monday of each month at 8.00 p.m. in the meeting room. New members are always welcome.
Contact Chris Berry on 01625 874546