The Mothers’ Union is a worldwide society which is concerned with all that strengthens and preserves marriage and Christian family life. Its objects are:
- To uphold Christ’s teaching on the nature of marriage to promote its wider understanding.
- To encourage parents to bring up their children in the faith and life of the Church.
- To maintain a worldwide fellowship of Christians united in prayer, worship and service.
- To promote conditions in society favourable to stable family life and the protection of children
- To help those whose family life has met with adversity
We had been meeting on the Second Monday in the month at 2.15pm in the Chapel area in Church but have stopped doing that temporarily because of the coronavirus situation.
We have been actively supporting our members during this time of coronavirus but we haven’t made a date to come back to meeting together yet.
New members are always welcome.
Contact the Vicar for further details 0161 456 9382